Wednesday, April 21, 2010

topic 7 task 3

Work skills that I have is not much but I know how to cook, use a computer, take care of babies, and do house work. Taking care of babies I know how to change them give them a quick shower feed them and put them to sleep. On cooking I only Know how to cook Mexican food its very good food. On house work I clean bathrooms, bedrooms, living rooms, kitchens, and I also like to clean outside the house. On computers I know how to use Excel, Microsoft Office, Powerpoint, and Publisher. I also know how to type fast on the keyboard I like to use the Internet and I like to type alot.
When I started using computers and learned how to use it and type fast on it I thought that I was going to be able to be a very good person working with computers. So I thought about a job that was about computers I found out about been a secretary and I liked it so I decided to become a secretary when I graduate from High School.
What I will continue doing to add more things to my Resume is stay in school learn more things and be a better person in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment